Save Money on your Swimming Pool Heating using Heat Pumps
Heat Pumps can save you up to 83% on Energy Bills
Heat Pumps can save you up to 83% in opening cost. Whether you want to extend your swimming season or swim in a warm comfortable pool, Heat Pumps can pay for themselves in just a few years with the operation costs savings.
The Heat Pumps retrieve heat from outside air and transfer it to the pool water. For each KW consumed by the Heat Pump, 6kw can be returned to the pool. Therefore 5 out of 6kw are free.Heat pump units are also are extremely quiet to operate through a number of factors. They use a high efficient, low sound rotary or scroll compressor, with a low noise variable speed fan and an oversized heater exchange.
Energy Saving Heat Pumps
Heat Pumps utilise the sun's free heat by collection and absorbing energy from the outside air. This energy is then transferred to the water.
- Your existing pool pump circulates the water through the heater and warms the pool
- The unit contains a fan that draws in outside air and directs it over the surface of the evaporator
- The liquid refrigerant within the evaporator coil absorbs the heat from the outside air and the refrigerant becomes a gas
- The warm gas passes though the compressor where it is compressed to form a very hot gas, which then passes though the condenser (water heat exchanger)
- It is here that the heat exchanger occurs as the hot gas releases the heat to the cooler swimming pool water circulating through the coil
- The pool water becomes warmer and the hot gas cools down as it flows through the condenser coil, returns to its liquid from and, after passing through the expansion valve, the whole process begins again